Shopping List and Basic Guidelines:
Shopping List :
PERMITTED VEGETABLES: (Buy the ones you like and know you will enjoy in a salad, grilled in the oven and in soups)
Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red pepper , All types of lettuce, Kale, White and red cabbage, Zucchini, Carrot, Onion, all leafy greens.
Broccoli, Asparagus, Pickles, Cauliflower, Celery, Radish, Fennel, Parsley, Dill, Green beans, Yellow beans, Red onions, Dry onions, Green Onions, White Onions, Brussels Sprouts, Arugula, Spinach, Chard, Sunflower Sprouts, Broccoli sprouts, Alfalfa Sprouts ,Cherry Tomatoes, Chinese Cabbage, Eggplant, Leek, Mushrooms.
Organic apples, lemon, apricots, blackberries, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, cranberries, grapefruit, figs, grapes, guava, kiwi, lime, , mango, melon, nectarines, oranges, papaya, peaches, pears, pineapple, plums, pomegranate, prunes, raspberries, strawberries, tangerines, and watermelon.
It is very desirable to eat the fruits written in the menu, but if not at hand - choose 3 Types of fruits that you love and eat as a fruit plate. No quantity limitation! Note: Do not mix watermelon, melon and banana in morning fruits.
The salad needs to be based on greens. These are options and it is important to diversify between them:
Kale, lettuce, arugula, spinach, chard, sunflower sprouts, broccoli sprouts, alfalfa sprouts any other sprouts.
Add any of the vegetables from the permitted list season with raw tahini / olive oil / avocado oil, lemon ,Himalaya salt (pink salt).
No quantity limitation!
Guidelines for Melon Days:
● A fruit day based on melon and watermelon only. As much as possible
(do not mix any other fruit)
Other options for melon day:
● Half a day melon and watermelon, half day only ground vegetable soup (from the list of vegetables allowed
● A fruit day that includes all fruits except melon, watermelon and banana. (No quantity limit)
● A fruit day that includes only one type of fruit.
● Half a day of green shakes, half a day of ground vegetable soup (from the list of permitted vegetables only)
Full day of pureed vegetable soup from the list of permitted vegetables.
● Dinner ends at 7:30 the latest.
● salad dressing only from the list permitted above.
● Breakfast ends until 11:30 in the morning.
● Do not use artificial sweeteners at all!
● Do not mix melon / watermelon with any other fruit.
● Probiotics, enzymes and aloe vera should be taken daily on the menu.
● Drink 2 cups of water before lunch and dinner.
● All spices can be used except chicken soup powder
● It is very important to reduce coffee consumption
● Dinner - vegetable soup from the list of allowed vegetables - unlimited